Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Taylor Swift Wants To Be Risky Like Rhianna


Taylor Swift poses with a mini Man on The Moon statue in this new promo pic for the 2009 MTV VMAs.

The 19-year-old songstress, who wowed us with her version of West Side Story’s “Tonight,” will be performing her hit “You Belong With Me” at the award ceremony next month.

Taylor dished to People that she wants to take a chance with her red carpet look. She shared, “I think with the VMAs it’s all about color and being risky. I think Rihanna has always been amazing at the VMAs. Everything that she’s decided to do as far as fashion on the red carpet, she takes chances. I actually have no idea what I’m going to wear for my performance or the red carpet so I better get on that.”

The 2009 MTV VMAs will premiere LIVE from NYC on Sunday, September 13 @ 9PMET/PT.

No comments:

Post a Comment