Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shakira The Cross Dresser!



In an attempt to remain anonymous at an American university, Shakira recently attended lectures dressed as a boy!

The seriously sexy solo artist put her music career on hold two years ago to take history classes at the University of California, Los Angeles.

She was very keen to take the classes seriously, which resulted in swapping her glamorous stage outfits for loose-fitting men's clothing.

Although she's now back to doing what she loves, the star felt the need for some time out of her hectic schedule and wanted a taste of the 'normal life'.

"I went to university after my last tour and studied history. I lived the regular student life for a bit. I used to wear a cap, tennis shoes, big backpack, baggy pants - I looked like a boy. I tried to hide and concentrate on my classes. I would have liked a normal career and to have experienced normal student life - but I'm not complaining."

We're not complaining either! Her latest single 'She Wolf' recently entered The Hot Hits charts and her album is due out in early October. Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment