Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Selena Gomez Introduces Her New Band 'Selena and The Scene'


Disney starlet Selena Gomez has been harping on about her new "musical project" for yonks...and now it finally has a name - "Selena and the Scene"!

Selena has now gone so far as to choose her band and record a music video for her first single "Falling Away".

Selena announced:
cant wait for my record!!! Just ao u know.. My band name is Selena Gomez And The Scene. The title of my record is called "Kiss & Tell"

She continued:
I named my band The Scene because a lot of people are making fun of me calling me a "wanna be scene" so I thought I would poke fun of that.

She also Tweeted a photo of her new band, saying, "Ethan is brushing his teeth. Joey is tired of me taking pictures. Greg is just happy. Good day so far."

Whaddya think?! Hot or not LOL?!

No comments:

Post a Comment